E1: 46: P46100 Insufficient Quantity Error is Removed
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Insufficient Quantity in LP (ID 140LPN) error is wrongly removed from the P46100.
Try to replenish a quantity larger than what is currently available in a location/license plate. The Insufficient Quantity in LP (ID 140LPN) error is displayed in P46100. This is correct.
However, when clicking on the Quantity field and then on the line again, the error message disappears and the replenishment request gets generated.
- Check the qty available in a license plate
- P46100 try to replenish from the license plate more than it is currently available.
- An Insufficient Quantity in LP (ID 140LPN) error is generated.
- Click on the Quantity field and then on the detail line. Notice the error message is removed. This is incorrect.
- P4600 a replenishment request is generated and can be processed into a suggestion.
- Check the P41202 and notice the available qty for that location is negative.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms