E1: 46: P46100 Insufficient Quantity Error is Removed
(Doc ID 1907704.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Insufficient Quantity in LP (ID 140LPN) error is wrongly removed from the P46100.
Try to replenish a quantity larger than what is currently available in a location/license plate. The Insufficient Quantity in LP (ID 140LPN) error is displayed in P46100. This is correct.
However, when clicking on the Quantity field and then on the line again, the error message disappears and the replenishment request gets generated.
- Check the qty available in a license plate
- P46100 try to replenish from the license plate more than it is currently available.
- An Insufficient Quantity in LP (ID 140LPN) error is generated.
- Click on the Quantity field and then on the detail line. Notice the error message is removed. This is incorrect.
- P4600 a replenishment request is generated and can be processed into a suggestion.
- Check the P41202 and notice the available qty for that location is negative.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document