Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Sales
Transfer Orders (P4210 Version ZJDE0007)
Tools Release 8.98
When creating a Sales Transfer Order (ST/OT) with no Branch Markup applied, the Price Override Flag is set on PO Detail (P4311.PROV). Price and Cost Override is 0 on Sales Detail (F4211) but Price Override is 1 on Purchase Order Detail (F4311).
Price Override Code (PROV) is expected to be 0 on the OT Purchase Order Detail (F4311).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Cost or Base Price Markup on the Sales Transfer Order (P4210 Version ZJDE0007) Process Tab Option #10 is set to Blank (No Markup Applied to Cost).
2. Create ST/OT Transfer Order (P4210) using P4210 Version ZJDE0007
3. Reinquire. Check Related PO Number
4. Check the PO Detail (F4311) in Databrowser. Price Override Code (PROV) is set.
5. On SO Detail (F4211) Price and Cost Override flags not set.
6. Go into Item Cost (P4105) and change the Sales Inventory Cost on the From Branch Plant.
7. Run Update Sales Price/Cost (R42950) with Processing Option set to Update Price and Cost since Cost affects Price on the Transfer Order.
8. Make Sure P4210 Version ZJDE0007 is the version called by R42950
9. PDF shows both Sales Price and Cost are updated, the Price Override Flag has no affect on the Price/Cost Update
10. Check the PO Detail (F4311) in Databrowser. Price Override Code (F4311.PROV) is still set to 1 but Purchase Price was still updated by Price/Cost Update.
The issue has the following business impact:
This issue has no downstream business impact on accounting entries or integrity between the transfer sales and purchase order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms