Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When releasing OB to OP with cost change, the open commitment was updated incorrectly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Job Cost Budget for account A with $300.
2. Verified OR and OP is in UDC 40/CT.
3. Entered a OR for 100 unit, extended amount $100 for account A.
4. Checked P51200, open commitment updated.
5. Activated budget checking on version of P4310. Attached P4310 version to P43060.
6. At the P43060, inquired on the OR.
7. Select the line to release, change the qty to release 1 and amount to 350.
8. Generate the PO.
9. Checked the PO created was on B1 Hold.
10. Review P51200, note the open commitment is 449, greater then the budget.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms