E1: 43: Purchase Receipt with Integrity Between Inventory Value and General Journal (P4312)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Integrity has occurred between inventory value at Item Ledger (P4111) and General Journal per the following process.
1. Create a new item and set the Inventory cost level to "3"
2. In the Item Cost, set the Sales/Inventory Costing Methods to "06"
3. Create purchase order with 3 lines for the same item as below
line 1 item Sh001 - Qty 1 @ $8.00
line 2 item Sh001 - Qty 2 @ $9
lin4 3 item Sh001 - Qty 1 @ $10
4. Process purchase receipt at P4312 for all the 3 purchase order lines, with $36 posted to inventory GL account
5. Review inventory cost and $10 has been updated to F4105
6. Review Item Ledger (P4111) and inventory value has been populated as $40 with $4 variance compared with the GL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms