Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Terms for the customer not revised in Sales order application when sold to/Ship to address is revised.
1. Enter a sales order through P42101 application for customer 42602 for which the customer master is set up with payment terms of 002.
2. The payment Terms is correctly defaulted to 002 in the sales order header and detail application.
3. Save and close the order.
4. Revise sold to and ship to address through P42101 through Edit Full header option to customer 42603 for which the payment Terms is set up as 003 in customer master
5. Even though the sold to, ship to, pricing adjustment schedule gets revised to the new customer 42603, the payment terms is not revised to 003.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms