Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Transportation
P4205 Pick Confirm
When P4205 is used as Pack Confirm (inventory is not relieved) with single
order consolidation activated, a new shipment is created when partially
confirming a detail line. This happens in spite of no critical fields
changing that trigger new shipments:
Origin Shipment Depot
Origin Address Book Number
Ship To Address Book Number
Sold To Address Book Number
Source of Order
Promised Ship Time
Promised Delivery Time
Requested Delivery Time
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In the transportation constants, activate Single Order consolidation.
2. Enter a 1 line transportation order for a quantity of 4 each
3. Using a version of P4205, set the processing option to not relieve
4. Partially confirm 1 of the 4 each in P4205.
5. After the pick confirm, inquire on the sales order in P4210 and notice a
new shipment number has been assigned to the split line with the 3 ea
remaining quantity. This new shipment should not have been created.
6. Partially confirm 1 of the 3 each in P4204.
7. Inquire on the order in P4210 and notice the remaining quantity line added
during the second pick confirm has been properly consolidated to the original
shipment number. So at this point we are left with 2 different shipments,
the original shipment number and the shipment number created from the first
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms