Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Procurement
Voucher Match (P4314)
Tools Release 9.1
When attempting to create a two-way match voucher, with tolerance checking activated, the following error occurs on lines 1, 4, and 5 of purchase order 104026 O2 even though the PO quantities, unit costs and extended amounts on the voucher match the amounts on the PO.
Value Exceeds Tolerance (2837)
Cause. . . . . The quantity, unit price, or extention exceeds the tolerance amount and/or percentage defined in the Purchasing Tolerance file (F4322).
Resolution . . The value entered will need to be adjusted, so that it is within the tolerance limits defined in the Purchasing Tolerance file (F4322) or the Pay Item created on the Voucher will be placed at the pay status entered in the Voucher Match tolerance checking processing option.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Tolerance Rules (P4322) are setup for Voucher Match with Unit Cost checked for zero tolerance on tolerance percentage and amount.
2. Create a 6 line purchase order type 02 entering quantity and unit cost on each line. All lines are non-taxable.
3. The version of Voucher Match (P4314) is set to issue a hard error when tolerance is exceeded.
4. Create the two-way match voucher. Select the order to match.
5. On the voucher match screen do not change any amounts on any lines and Click OK to create the voucher.
6. A Value Exceeds Tolerance (2837) hard error is displayed even though the PO and Voucher Amounts match and the transaction cannot be completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms