Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Partial complete a Process Item WO with qty 3000 or 6000, the quantity completed for the CO/By product was rounding incorrectly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up a process item with primary UOM as PC. UOM conversion set up for 1 PC = 1 EA.
2. Set up CO/BY Product with primary UOM as EA. UOM conversion set up for 1 PC = 1 EA.
3. Created process in P3002, set up ingredient and CO/BY Product relationship.
4. Entered a WO for the process item for 57000 PC.
5 Run R31410 to attach parts list, CO/BY product and routing.
6. At the P31114 WO completion, complete 3000 for the process.
7. At the P31115 CO/BY completion revision, note that the quantity completed was updated as 2999 instead of 3000.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms