Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, MRP
R3483 / Multi-plant MRP
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
R3483 creates "BOM Does not Exist for Item" warning message in the P3411 for
stocking type S items, even though they have a second description of P in UDC
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Change stocking type S to a purchased item (UDC 41/I)
2. Create an item with stocking type of S (P4101 and P41026)
3. Add forecasts for this item to create demand (P3460)
4. Run Single Plant MRP (R3482)
5. Review MRP messages (P3411) and see that no warning exists for "BOM Does
not Exist for Item".
6. Run Multi-plant MRP (R3483)
7. Review MRP messages (P3411) and see warning: "BOM Does not Exist for
See screen prints and logs attached.
The R3483 should act in the same way as the R3482 and not create this warning
message if the stocking type does not have a second description of M.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms