E1: 31: Negative On Hand Error with Secondary UOM (P31113)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Negative on hand error has been prompted despite sufficient on hand during P31113 with work order processed in secondary UOM.
1. Create item with primary UOM as EA and secondary UOM as KG with UOM conversion of 1 EA = 0.79 KG for both parent and component items.
2. Adjust on hand quantity with 37 KG via P4114 to component item of location A. Review on hand with availability of 37 KG and 46.8354 EA.
3. Adjust another on hand of 37 KG to the same component via P4114 at location A. Review on hand with availability of 73.9999 KG instead of 74 KG and 93.6708 EA.
4. Setup BOM for parent item in EA with component quantity per of 74 KG
5. Setup product costing for the parent with standard product cost rolled up and frozen
6. Create work order for the parent with quantity 1 EA
7. Populate work order part list with component of quantity 74 KG
8. Define P31113 processing option to display error message for negative on-hand quantities
9. Process P31113 with inventory issue for the component of quantity 74 KG and Error on negative Quantity On Hand has been prompted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms