Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Procurement
PO Entry (P4310)
Commitment Integrity Report (R40910)
Tools Release 8.98
When an order line is partially received and then the account number changed followed by a second receipt to the new account number, and then the Purge (R43199P) and Repost (R00993) programs are run the Commitment Integrity Report (R40910) will result in an Integrity Imbalance.
The PO Entry (P4310) program should prevent the user from changing the G/L Account Number on an existing PO Line if there has been a partial receipt on that line and there is a remaining balance still on the line.
The issue can be duplicated with the following steps.
1. Setup two different GL Accounts
2. Create a Purchase Order for a Lump Sum Amount of 10,000.00 for the first account.
2. Create a Partial Receipt of 5,000.00 for the first GL account and post it.
3. Change the G/L Account number on the partially received PO line.
4. Create a Partial Receipt of 5,000.00 for the second GL account and post it.
5. Run the Purge (R43199P) and Repost (R00993) with data selection on the two GL Accounts.
6. Run the Commitment Integrity Report (R40910) was run over the two GL Accounts.
7. Commitment Integrity Report shows variances as follows
- First Account shows a Variance of +5,000 between Open Order Detail and Audit Trail Detail and a variance if -5,000 between Audit Trail Open Amount and Commitment Account Balance
- Second Account shows a Variance of -5,000 between Open Order Detail and Audit Trail Detail and a variance if +5,000 between Audit Trail Open Amount and Commitment Account Balance
Set Purchase Order Entry (P4310) Display Tab Processing Option # 10 (Account Protection) to 1 (Protect account number if received/vouchered). This will lock the Account field so it cannot be changed.
If the user wishes to charge costs to a different account number they will have to enter it on a new line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms