Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.0 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a sales order in the program P42101 or P4210 and the customer has the field BACK = N (no backorders allowed), if there is enough stock for the item, the fields UPRC Unit Price and AEXP Extended Amount are calculated. But if we change the location and in this location doesn't have available quantity, these fields aren't updated to blank. So Unit Price (UPRC) and Extended Amount (AEXP) are not cleared when specifying secondary location where no available quantity exists.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. P03013 Customer Billing Instructions: no Backorders Allowed.
2. P42101 Sales Order entry: enter item, quantity and select location 1A1 with stock (available quantity).
3. Tab out on the second line, notice Unit price and Extended Amount are populated (with price retrieved from P4106).
4. Now go back on the first line and change the location from 1A1 (stock) to 1A2 (no stock, no quantity available).
Warning 030B Order Quantity Exceeds what’s Available appears.OK.
5. Save the order and notice that Unit Price and Extended Amount are not clear out, although the quantity is blank. This is the issue.
However, when populating directly the location without stock when creting the line, then the extended amount is "0", so that's the correct way.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms