Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Agreement Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generate Orders From Requisitions (P43060)
Generate purchase order from requisition order using P43060, the agreement number is not copied to the order generated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup P38011, Agreement Master - Agreement Quantities.
2. Set P4310 processing options, version used to create requisition order. Agreement search is turned on.
3. Agreement is applied to requisition order created.
4. Query Agreement Master - Work With Online Statemen P38300. There is Committed Quantity.
5. Query P38300, Agreement Committed Quantities, noted the requisition order is committed.
6. Run P43060-order to create purchase order from requisition order.
7. At P4310, query the order generated. Noted Agreement is not brought over from the requisition order.
8. Query Agreement Master - Work With Online Statement, P38300. There is no Committed Quantity.
9. Query P38300, Agreement Committed Quantities, it does not show the requisition or purchase order generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms