E1: 30A: P30026 FACTOR NOT POPULATED / MANUAL ENTRY INCORRECT CALCULATION
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Release: 9.1
Program impacted: P30026 / R30812
Factor does not populate from *A1 Factor Code
Any manual change to Simulated net added for Xcosts based on *A1 or &A1 corrupts the calculation
Once corrupted, Simulated Total can only be calculated correctly after blanking out Simulated Total, regardless whether interactive or R30812 are actioned
*A1 Factor Code should populate
Prevent field entry that corrupts calculation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1 .Enter BOMs for parent item with one sub assembly
2. Simulate costs
3. In P30026, enter rates and factors for X1 and X2 costs based on A1 cost
P30026 for parent
X1-- &A1 Simulated Factor code is entered and the Factor costs are populated with the correct material value.
X2 --*A1 net added material cost does not populate and cannot be manually entered
4. In P30026, enter rates and factors for X1 and X2 costs based on A1 cost
P30026 for sub assembly
X2 -- again the *A1 will not populate
5 .To demonstrate the next issue, since &A1 is all that will work, enter costs directly into simulated net added in the amount of $35.
6. After Save and re-inquire, the net added is populated with the calculated $17.4 from Rate and Factor codes. However, where the Simulated Total came from is uncertain as the value is -.2.
7 .Run R30812 and data select on Parent. Now the simulated total is $29 on both the report and the F30026. Uncertain how the $29 was calculated. So, R30812 does not reset to the rate and factor value.
8. The only way to get back to the correct the calculation is to blank out the Simulated Total, so blank out total.
9. After Save and re-inquire, see that the value is calculated from rate and factor again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms