Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The batch Date is different at Item Cost Ledger Update Report (R30834) and General Journal Review (P0011) during Frozen Cost Update (R30835) process with GL date defined to be different from the current date at R30835 processing option.
1. Create BOM at P3002 for parent and component items with standard cost
2. Setup cost component at P30026
3. Setup/change component cost at P4105
4. Process R30812 to roll up standard cost
5. Setup R30835 processing option with GL date set to be different from current date
6. Process R30835 to freeze the rolled up cost per point 4
7. Review R30834 report with Batch Date printed to be today's date
8. Review P0011 for the journal batch generated from R30835 process and the Batch Date has been updated per the GL date setup per point 5 instead of per R30834 report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms