Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 9.1 / R40G0200
Error Message 0200B 'Farm Code cannot be updated' displays on the R40G0200 report output.
The error does not indicate why the farm code cannot be updated and there is also no error message in the Employee (message) Work Center.
The failed updates are on blocks in Active status. The updated block(s) are at Inactive status.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. P40G02: Identify several blocks with the same Farm Code (FARMCODE).
2. P40G01: Change the Farm Code and Farm Name (FARMNAME)(of the Farm Code identified in step 1).
3. P40G0200: Create a Block Record Update Profile.
a. Check the 'Update Farm Code' check box.
b. Enter the new Farm Code in the Farm Code field.
Note the 'Update Profile ID' number. Click Save and Close.
4. R40G0200: Run the Mass Update - Block Report.
Processing Option #1 = blank (proof), #2 = profile id noted in step 3.
Data Selection = Farm Code to be changed.
5. Review the R40G0200 report output. Some blocks may not have been updated with the new Farm Code and the following error displays on the report.
0200B Farm Code cannot be updated
6. P012503: Review the Employee Work Center. The R40G0200 Submitted job indicates that the job "has completed successfully".
7. P40G02: Review a 'failed' block (i.e. B). Hard error 'Invalid Farm Code' (error id 40G15) is now displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms