Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Case Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Claim Number field (Alias: CSCL) will be cleared if a user navigates to the Solution tab, assigns a Solution ID and moves the solution status to SR.
Steps to duplicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a case using the P17500/P90CG504.
2. Go to the Additional Information tab and enter any value in the Claim Number field, (Alias: CSCL) and click Save Changes.
3. Click on the Solution tab; enter a Solution ID and click Save Changes.
4. Enter the Solution Status as SR and click Save Changes.
5. Click on the Case tab and again click on the Additional Information tab; notice that the system cleared the Claim Number field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms