E1: SVM: Unable To Terminate User Session and Send Messages from Server Manager
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Terminate User Session:
1. Login to SM Console with Admin user
2. Select any JAS managed instance to view
3. Select breadcrumb above for 'User Sessions'
4. Select the check box for Active User Session and click button "Terminate"
5. Following error message is received:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms