Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R4981 checks wrong company's rounding option from P75J504 at Japan Localization environment.
It does not check the specific company setup of rounding option from P75J504, instead it always checks default company 00000.
1. P75J504 set up = 2 for the Tax Rate/Area code [JP05] at a Japan company 75000.
2. Setup another one, having 1 3. Set the Tax Rate/Area [JP05] at Japan carrier master.
4. Enter a transportation sales order
5. Ensure that a valid route is selected and with carrier master setup in step 3. (Freight charge @$ 1599)
6. Run transportation ship confirm P49645
7. Continue to run Freight Update R4981
8. Review the R4981 PDF report, and see the result Tax Amount = 80, which meant that is rounding UP setup for Coy 00000, instead of company 750000.
9. The system should check rounding option of company 75000 (rounding off). So tax amount should be 79 instead of 80.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms