E1: 49: Stop Freight Update If There Is A Rounding Not Set Error In Work Center (R4981)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Freight Update (R4981) creates freight record to allow AP freight voucher matching even if there is an rounding not setup error in the employee Work Center.
When there is only the specific companies setup and no setup for company 00000 in (P75J504), (R4981) creates an error in work center. On the other hand, (R4981) creates record to F4981 to ready for freight voucher matching and with zero amount journal entries in F0911.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (P75J504) set up = 2 for the Tax Rate/Area code [JP0R] at a Japan (JPY) company 70000.
2. Ensure that no default company 00000 is found in (P75T504)
3. Set the Tax Rate/Area [JR05] at Japan (JPY) carrier master.
4. Enter a transportation sales order
5. Ensure that a valid route is selected and with carrier master setup in step 3.
6. Run transportation ship confirm (P49645)
7. Continue to run Freight Update (R4981)
8. Review the (R4981) PDF report.
9. Inquire the employee work center, error is generated
10. Review the freight journal is created with 2 amount.
11. Freight record is generated and available for AP Freight Voucher matching.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms