Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When canceling order at shipment confirmation for kit parent and leaving the kit component to be shipped individually, the system does not allow changes or cancel line to the remaining kit component lines via P4210.
1. The kit order is placed with backordered status at the beginning P4210 540/900
2. Backorder release for this order but only to kit parent at P42118 540/900, kit component remains status 540/900
3. Print pick slip applied to only kit parent, status updated with 560/900, kit component remains same 540/900
4. Ship Confirm for the kit parent, however the option is to cancel the kit parent, remain the kit component opens for individual shipping
5. Revise the sales order, kit parent is canceled with status 984/999, kit component status updated with 540/902
6. Go to cancel line or amend some changes to the kit component order lines, system does not allow to do so.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms