Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Parts List and Labor Details is not copied to new service order tasks in P31P001 when the item number with a BOM is assigned to the new task.
1. Set up P31P001 to call a version of P17714 that is configured to automatically create Labor and Parts detail.
2. Create a BOM and Labour Routings for an item which will be added to a new task later.
3. Create an ETO project using P31P001.
4. In P31P001 use the Insert Below button to add a new task.
5. In the new task change the Task Type to a service order document type and add the item number created above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms