E1: 43: P43101 PO Generation Of Multi Lines Per Vendor
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Order Workbench creates different requisitions for each line
even when all the lines have same supplier. This error happens when the
items do not have supplier in the Item Branch and the items are retrieved
using Order Template.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create 2 items, in one item populate the supplier in the Item Branch
Plant, in the other item leave the supplier field blank.
2. P4015, create an Order Template for the 2 Items, leave the supplier
3. Enter P43101 Requisition Order Workbench and populate the Branch Plant.
4. Form Exit, access Order Template.
5. Select the order template just created.
6. The 2 items are displayed, populate the quantities field and click OK.
7. An error displays on the line without supplier.
8. Enter the same supplier of the other line and click OK to confirm.
9. Two requisition are created instead of one.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms