Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt Routing is not working after Work Order Completion when the work order is for a Process item.
After a Process work order is completed with receipt routing activated, the quantity on receipt is updated in the summary availability screen. However, when moving to P43250 to try to move to the next Receipt Routing status, no records can be found for the completed work order. When checking through databrowser in F43092, found out that work order number number is blank and suffix number was updated with a strange character.
1. Create 3 new items. 1 is the process with stocking type of R. 2 is co product stocking type M and 3 is a component stocking type P.
2. Create a processing routing for item 1 with only one operation with ingredient of item 3 and co product 2 for the first operation.
3. Create a co product planning table entry of co product 2 for process item 1 100%.
4. Create a receipt routing entry in P43090 for co product 2 with a MFG route with 2 steps INSP update Inspection Y and STK update OH, Rec and Pay.
5. Create work order for process. (P48013)
6. Create production receipt of process. (P31114) (Processing option turned on for receipt routing)
7. The completed work order cannot be retrieved from P43250 Receipt Routing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms