E1: 43: Repost Commitments Fails to Recreate PA Ledger from Receipt Routing Batch
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 and 9.1 version, Procurement
Create Commitment Audit Trail (R00993)
When Create Commitment Audit Trail (R00993) is used to recreate the PA Ledger records for an order of a stock item with a C inventory interface that was posted from a Receipt Routing Movement batch, only the commitment PA Ledger record from PO Entry was recreated, the relief PA Ledger record from PO Receipt Routing batch was not recreated.
The expected behavior is foe Create F43199 Commitment Audit Trail (R00993) to recreate two PA ledger records, one for the commitment and one for the relief.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a 2-step Receipt Route (ENC), with Update Transit and Rec in Step 1 and Update O/H and Pay in step 2.
2. Create a Supplier/Item Relationship Record with the New Receipt Route.
3. Enter the Purchase Order for 10 units of the Item for the Supplier with the SC line type.
4. Encumbrance Inquiry (P40230A) shows 10 units and amounts have been committed.
5. Create a version of PO Receipts (P4312) that has Receipt Routing Activated for OP purchase orders.
6. Receive PO which enters into Receipt Routing.
7. Now find the order in Receipt Routing Movement (P43250) and Move the Item to Stock.
8. Find and Post the Receipt Routing Batch.
9. Check the Commitment Inquiry (P40230A) which shows the original amount committed was relieved.
10. Now perform 3-way voucher match and Post the Voucher Batch.
11. Verify PO Ledger (F43199) has two PA Ledger records. The PA ledger commitment record created by PO Entry has the Extended Price (AEXP) field populated. The PA Ledger relief record created for the commitment relief by posting the Receipt Routing batch has the Amount Relieved (ARLV) field populated.
12. Run the PO Ledger Purge (R43199P) on a fat client workstation, purging only PA Ledger Records for the PO.
13. Check Encumbrance Inquiry (P40230A). No records appear because they were purged.
14. Run Create F43199 Commitment Audit Trail (R00993). This should recreate two PA ledger records, one for the commitment and one for the relief.
15. Only the PO Commitment PA Ledger record was recreated by Create F43199 Commitment Audit Trail (R00993). The PO Relief PA Ledger record from Receipt Routing was not recreated.
16. Check Encumbrance Inquiry (P40230A). Only the Commitment from PO Entry was recreated, the Relief from PO Receipts Entry was not recreated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms