E1: 32: Errors 4909 - Configured location invalid And 122G - Configured Item Mismatch Given When Issuing Configured Purchased Item
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM:
When processing an inventory Issue (P31113) for a configured item that has been received via a Purchase Order, the following errors occur:
1. Upon entry to the P31113:
Error 4909 - Configured location invalid
2. After changing the quantity in the Issues field:
Error 122G - Configured Item Mismatch
1. Create multilevel Configuration with the child configured item being set as Transaction Type = 4 in the P Rules.
2. Raise Configured order, process via R31410.
3. Receive PO via P4312 with tab 17-Configurator set with option 1=1 (update tables).
4. Process inventory issue of child configured item.
Work Order Inventory Issues (P31113)
When issuing a Purchased Configured Child item to a Work Order (P31113), Hard Error 4909 - Configured location invalid is being given followed by 122G - Configured Item Mismatch when the Purchase Order Number of the Configured Child item also exists against another configuration, i.e. multiple instances of the same F3201.DOCO value, but related to different order types and configurations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms