Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the situation where a component on a Service Order Parts Detail (P17730)
has no On Hand stock and R17731 Service Order Issues is run over it with the
disallow Negative On Hand is set, when R1775 SWM Workfile Generation is run,
the Actual Billable Unit and Date Billed columns in the F31171 get populated
when they should not.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Raise a Service Order via P48201 -> P17714.
2. Go to the Parts Detail P17730 and add item 7101 with Estimated Qty = 10.
Check that the Estimated Billable is populated with a value.
3. Ensure there is no on hand stock of item 7101.
4. Run R17731 Service Order Issues / Time Entry set to process Material
Issues. Ensure that the version of P31113 called has the disallow Negative
Quantity On Hand flag set.
5. Run R1775 S&WM Work Order Workfile Generation set with Parts/Labor Pricing
= blank (No actual billable amounts).
6. Note that the Billed Date is populated in the report output.
7. Review the Parts Detail and note that Actual Qty = blank, Actual Billable
Amount is blank, but Actual Billable Unit is populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms