E1: XMLP: BI Publisher XML Source File Is Not in Same Sequence as UBE Output
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The RD XML Source file produced when submitting a RD associated with certain reports like R15500 Real Estate Invoice Print (Group report with conditional sections) is not in the same sequence as the source UBE pdf. The output pdf generated from the UBE is in the right sequence. However, if processed further by the XMLP engine, the xml source generated ignored the data sequencing set in the batch version.
In the xml source below, the sequence is wrong.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- In Batch Versions, i.e. BV launch R15500. Copy XJDE0001 to a new version. Find a batch of invoices for the same Company.
- Go to Row Menu, select Data Sequence and select the columns of CO,DOC,DOCO,ITMG,CRCD,GLC,LNID,SFX and set them in this sequence and ascending order.
- Run this version locally and check the PDF is in correct sequence
- Setup up BIP ensure the output is consolidated ie not burst so a single PDF is produced
- Attach BIP Report Definition to version
- Run the new version and check both the PDF produced and XML source for example. R15500_CT001_293720_3.xml and you should find the files are not in strict invoice sequence.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms