Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error ID 0037 (address number Invalid) with Transportation Preferences that is preventing to add new entries, and only modifying to the existing ones is allowed.
1. In P40070, set up a preference type record [30=Document Set] hierarchy that includes Customer Group, All Customers / All Items and All Items.
2. Select the type and bring you to P40330 application work with document set profiles
3. Add a record and click on All Customers / All Items option
4. Enter the Doc Set = [DS1] and tab to preference status = 
5. Tab down to next line, and error message ID 0037 [Address Number -Invalid Warning] appeared on the screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms