E1: 31A: Reversal And Material Issue For The Same Item Caused Current Amount To Be Incorrect
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. P48013, create work order for an average cost Parent Item.
2. Attach part list.
3. Select work order and row exit for material issue.
4. At the P31113, Issue material for the comp with lot A (Cost = 100).
5. Checked F3111, CTS1=1 and CTS4 =100.
6. Run WIP Accounting (R31802A). F3111 CTS1 and CTS4 cleared.
7. Checked F3102 for the WO, Current amount and planned amount correctly updated as 100.
8. At the P31113, reverse the material issue in above step. ( CTS4 = -100 & CTS1 = -1)( Do not run WIP Accounting)
9. Again issue item on the same line item from other lot with different cost (Cost = 300 & qty 1)
10. Note that CTS4 becomes 300-100=200 and CTS1 becomes 1-1 = 0 in F3111.
11. Run R31802A, no IM Journal Entry was generated.
12. Checked F3102, the current amount maintained as 100 instead of 300 as per the planned amount and actual amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms