Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P31115 does not update negative completion on a Co/By product with receipt routing to the Quantity At Operation fields of F43092 table.
If you do a negative completion of a co-product in P31115 with receipt routing, you will get the correct -IC in the Cardex, but the negative quantity will not get updated to the Quantity At Operation (QTYO) fields of the F43092 table.
This is resulting in an imbalance between the F4111 and F43092.
1. Create 3 new items. 1 is the process with stocking type R. 2 is the co product stocking type M and 3 is a component stocking type P
2. Create a processing routing for item 1 with only one operation with ingredient of item 3 and co product 2 for the first operation
3. Create a co product planning table entry of co product 2 for process item 1 100%
4. Create a receipt routing entry in P43090 for co product 2 with MINS route with 2 steps INSP update Insp Y and STK update OH, Rec and Pay
5. Create a work order for process using P48013
6. Create production receipt of process in P31114 (ensure receipt routing is enabled)
7. Continue the co product completion in P31115
8. Through Movement & Disposition (P43250) for the co product, the completed quantity is moved to stock.
9. The cardex records have now been written.
10. Now do some partial quantity reversal with same lot to reduce the on hand quantity in P31114
11. The P31115 is triggered for the same quantity reversed.
12. The reversal quantity -IC is updated correctly to the item ledger/cardex.
13. Now review the record in Receipt Routing P43250 for the co product, the quantity at operation field remained the same, this result is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms