Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the R43092Z1I (Receipt Routing Inbound Processor), the G/L date written to the F43121 and F0911 records is the date the order entered receipt routing, not the date populated in the F43092Z1 table.
The expectation is that the G/L Date used in the F43121 and F0911 will be the date entered in the F43092Z1 table when the inventory is moved to stock. If receipts are entered in one period and moved to stock in another period, the batch will not post if the previous period has been closed and the Allow PBCO postings is not turned on in the G/L Constants.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a two step receipt route. Make the first step payable.
2. Enter a purchase order for the item.
3. Receive the order using the P4312 with a version that has receipt routing activated.
4. Create data in the F43092Z1 to move the items from TRAN to STK. Enter a g/l date in the future.
5. Run the R43092Z1I. Review the g/l dates created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms