Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing a partial shipment of a non-stock configured parent via P4205, error, "Transaction cannot be committed" is given.
The following are the steps to reproduce:
- Ensure that Line Type N has [Edit Item Master for Non-stock] activated and Inventory Interface = N.
- Create configured item TC-CEF-CFGN with STKT=C, LNTY=N.
- Add a segment and create a simple P3293 P Rule calling a configured child, e.g. item 6200.
- Raise a Sales Order for 10 x TC-CEF-CFGN ensuring that the LNTY defaults as N.
- Review F4211.SDCOMM for the parent line (LNID=1.000) and note that it is blank.
- Go to P4205 Ship Confirm and attempt to ship 1 of the 10 ordered. Note the [Transaction cannot be committed] error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms