E1: 42W: Availability Calculations In Order Fulfillment With License Plate Replenishments/ Putways
(Doc ID 1925598.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Sales
Auto Fulfillment (R4277701)
Process Putaway Requests (R46171)
Tools Release 9.1.4
When the client is using a License Plate Item and processes a Warehouse Movement to move a License Plate Quantity from Point A to Point B, the Process Replenishment/Putaway Requests (R46171) hard commits the quantity. If Auto Fulfillment (R4277701) is run at the time, the license plate quantity that is in transition is not available to be allocated to a sales order.
Hard commit quantities that are for temporary warehouse movements, should be counted as available and allocated to customer orders by Auto Fulfillment (R4277701) during the period when they are still in transition to their putaway location.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Activate Order fulfillment and Advanced Warehouse Management System with license plates
- Create a new License plate item with a quantity available.
- Create and process a warehouse movement by LP to a new location for the full quantity on that license plate.
- Process Putaway Requests (R46171) which hard commits the license plate quantity in transition.
- Confirm the quantity hard committed (F41021.HCOM) has been increased by the quantity in the move request.
- Item Availability (P41202) shows 0 available because the quantity in transition is hard committed.
- Create a Sales Order with Fulfillment Management activated. Quantity is future committed and order enters fulfillment.
- Run Auto Fulfillment (R4277701). The order line remains unfulfilled because 0 inventory is available while the quantity is in transition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document