Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Equipment and Plant Maintenance
P17714 - Work Order Revisions
When a Work Order is accessed through P48201 (Work with Work Orders) and selected, it calls for application P17714. When other Work Orders are accessed through the 'Next (Arrow) Button', all the accessed Work Orders are reserved and appear in Business Object Reservation application. Upon closing the application P17714, Work Order which is last opened in P17714 is released from Object Reservation Screen(P00095). The rest of the Work Orders are still reserved.
1. Open work order through P48201. P17714 screen appears.
2. Note that opened work order is shown in P00095 - Business Object Reservation.
3. Click on next button in P17714 application to access next work order. In the same way access some 3 to 4 work orders.
4. All work orders accessed will be in P00095.
5. Close P17714 application.
6. Note that the last Open Work Order from the P17714 screen is released while the previously opened Work Orders are still reserved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms