Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Intercompany SO is entered for a Kit item and one line for Kit Components where inventory only exists in Secondary Location, the Tax Rate/Area is not correctly loaded to the F4211.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a component item (can be purchased or manufactured) and add inventory at the primary location.
2. Create a second component and add inventory to a secondary location location only.
3. Create a Stock type K item and add the components to the Kit BOM (P3002).
4. Enter an order for a customer with a valid tax rate area set up in the customer master.
5. In the SO header, override the tax rate area and code to Exempt.
6. Enter a the Kit on the SO detail line and override the B/P on the detail to a different B/P.
7. Review the F4211 record and notice that the Kit Parent line has the TXA1 value that was overrridden on the SO header (this is correct). However, all Kit Component lines TXA1 values reverted back to the original TXA1 from the Customer Master; as are all subsequent lines on the Sales Order.
The TXA1 value should match the value that is overridden on the SO Header for the Kit Parent and Kit Component lines. (Note: This works correctly for kits with components located in the Primary location)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms