Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4310- PO Entry
When increasing the quantity on a PO that was generated from a requisition (P43060), P4310 is splitting the quantity increase into a new PO line instead of just adding the quantity increase to the original PO line. This issue only happens when Processing Option #4 in the Processing tab is set to a 1 or 2. The issue does not happen if this processing option is blank.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add a 1 line requisition for a quantity of 5 EA.
2. Release the full quantity to generate a PO from the requisition using
3. Set P4310 processing option #4 in the Processing tab to a 1 or 2.
4. Inquire on the PO in P4310 and, in the order detail, change the quantity
from 5 EA to 10 EA and click save.
6. Inquire on the PO in P4310 and notice there are 2 lines instead of 1 line
of 7 EA. There is the original line of 5 EA and an additional line of 2 EA.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms