E1: 43: Due Date And Payment Terms Incorrect On New Line In voucher Match (P4314)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match (P4314)
When add Additional line during voucher match, the due date is not calculated per the payment terms definition, but followed the invoice date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P0014, setup a payment term that is due in 20 days.
Note the number of days that are due for the blank payment terms.
2. Attached the payment terms to the supplier master-P04012.
3. P4310, add a purchase order for this supplier that contains two lines.
4. Receive the purchase order using the P4312 (both lines).
5. In the P4314, go to select receipts and only select the first line on the purchase order. Do not complete the voucher.
6. Go back into receipts to match and select the next line.
7. Using option 4, add a new line to the voucher. Review the payment terms and due date columns. The payment terms is blank and the due date is based on the net days to pay for the blank value.
8. Click OK and review the F0411 record created. the due date is incorrect for the new line added at voucher match.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms