Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match (P4314)
Post G/L Journals (R09801)
When runing the R09801, the batch (CA ledger type) is out of balance for a foreign voucher.
This is happening if the voucher match exchange rate is different than in P4310 ( purchase order entry), Foreign checkbox is unchecked so that the voucher will be in the domestic currency screen, and the amount to voucher is changed and OK is clicked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P4310, create purchase order with transaction currency as USD and base currency as INR
2) P4314, clicked Add in Voucher match screen and entered order number and company.
3) Entered currency as USD and exchange rate manually.
4) Select the receipt to match and unchecked foreign checkbox to review INR amount and to save voucher in INR amount.
5) Change the amount to voucher in both header and grid details.
6) R09801, post the voucher, voucher post goes out of balance
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms