E1: GRID: Copy / Paste on the Grid for P03B11 Populating All Data in First Column
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Go to fast path and type P03B2002, then, on P03B2002 click on Add to open P03B11
- Enter information on the header of the screen and the first line on the grid.
- Click on Save to advance to the P03B11 G/L Distribution form.
- On the grid notice there is already a space selected into the Account Number field (first column on the grid)
- Next try to paste information for the row. Something like (1.1110.BEAR -100 Bear Creek National Bank). Notice all the information pastes into the first column instead of populate the correct fields.
- When going to the next row and paste the same exact information then the correct columns get updated.
- The problem the first time is due to the highlighted space in the first column. If that is removed the paste works fine at all times as it should.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms