Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Bug 13996636 the Work order Header (P48013) "Blanks Invalid" error was addressed for the B3 Cost Type. However when doing similar steps the same Blanks Invalid Error in the P48013 Enter Change Work Order Header can be duplicated for X Cost, cost types after X cost is added to the P30026 for a Parent Item that has an open work order with the part list and routing attached and followed by a successful run of the R31802A proof or final mode.
Steps to duplicate the issue:
1. Create M stocking Type parent item and one P stocking Type component In the P4105 give the component a P4105 cost of $2.00
2. Create a BOM and Routing for the Parent item with the Component on the BOM
3. Simulate R30812 and Freeze R30835 Cost for the parent item and component
4. Created a MFG work order using P48013 for the parent item Qty 10 and attach the part list and routing
5. Confirm that the Standard and Current Columns in the P31022 / F3102 are correctly populated with cost and cost types
6. In the P30026 add An extra cost types X1 and X2 $1.00 and $2.00 receptively for the parent then Freeze cost R30835
7. Run MFG Accounting R31802A in proof mode over the WO
8. Data browse the F3102 and notice the X1 and X2 Cost Types have been correctly added by the R31802A, however the UOM field is Blank. All other Cost Types have a UOM equal to the parents UOM.
9. Go the P48013 WO header and change the WO quantity to 20 click save and notice the “Blanks Invalid” error. Click Save again, and it does save the record and corrects the F3102 UOM fields for X1 and X2 Cost Types so you do not get this error again on this work order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms