E1: UBE : Data Selection List Of Values Not Sorted On Web Client
(Doc ID 1935331.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
List of values under Data Selection on Web client does not sort the values however it does sort on Fat client.
Steps To Replicate
1. Open BV and select any UBE e.g. R98403
2. Select Data Selection check-box
3. Under Right Hand Operand in Data Selection , select Literal
4. On Literal Value screen try adding numbers using 'List of Values' like 1,3,2,4
5. Web Client does not sort entered numbers like 1,2,3,4
6. Repeat steps 1- 5 on Fat client. Note the 'List of Values' is sorted like 1,2,3,4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document