E1: 13: P13730 Item Availability
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Equipment and Plant Maintenance P13730
Form Exit to Item Availability from Equipment Parts List P13730 results in two (potentially erroneous) errors, such as Cannot Convert UOM Error and Blanks Invalid.
When creating a Lot/Location on the fly, by adding an item on the parts list and defining the LOT so that it will create a secondary location in the F41021, and then inquiring on that part in the Item Availability, P41202, will get error 3349, UOM Conversion Unsuccessful and or error 0003 Blanks Invalid.
0003 Blanks Invalid, and 3349 Can Not Convert UOM to Primary.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1) Create an item in the item master/Branch Plant with a UOM of EA for all UOMs with only a primary location.
2) Make sure that the Branch Plant constants are set to allow creation of Locations on the fly.
3) Create a work order from the P48201 and save.
4) Re-inquire on the work order and then exit to the Parts list, P17730, and add the part on the parts list but define a Lot number for the part. OK through the warning `Item Location not found¿. Then save the parts list.
5) Go out to the P41202 Summary Availability and inquire on the item.
6) Immediately after inquiring on the item in the P41202, get error message ID 3349 Cannot Convert UOM back to Primary. This is incorrect as there is no UOM conversion that should take place.
Users cannot verify quantity available from the work order parts list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms