Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Entry (P4310)
A blanket order is fully released to a purchase order.
Revised the order line transaction quantity and UOM.
Canceled the purchase order, the blanket order UOPN-Quantity Open, is not updated with the correct quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4101-Item Master, Weights and Measures tab.
Primary UM is TN, Secondary UM is EA.
2. P41002-Item Unit of Measure Conversions
3. P4310, create blanket order for 2 EA.
4. P43060, release full quantity and generate to purchase order.
5. Update the order generated, change Quantity to 1.155; UOM to TN; remove secondary qty/uom to let system recalculate. Save the order.
6. Now cancel the line.
7. P4310, reviewed the blanket order, noted the Quantity Open is 1.9900EA.
It should be 1.9993EA.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms