Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Case Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing Case Time Entry (P17505), a new line is always populated in the grid with the Hours field populated with the Total Elapsed Hours.
1. Create a Case via P17500/P90CG501.
2. In P17500, Row Exit to P17505 Case Time Entry.
3. Note that number of hours populates as the difference between Begin Time and Current Time.
4. Click Save.
5. Row Exit to P17505 Case Time Entry.
6. Note that the a new line is shown with the same value as shown in step 3.
Functional. Users can easily accept these hours which are not accurate and create overstated billing of the customer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms