Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Display Children check-box in Work with Work Orders, P48201, the system will not respect the QBE and header filter combination.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create one parent and one child in the Equipment Master (P1701/P1702).
2. Create various work orders (P48201/P17714) for the parent asset using different work order type (TYPS) information (i.e. WM/2, WM/5, WM/9).
3. Create two work orders for the child asset with different work order types (i.e. WM/2, WM/5).
4. Inquire on the parent asset in the P48201 with the Display Children check-box active (Order Definition tab). Notice that all work orders linked to the parent asset and child asset display. This is correct.
5. Enter a value in the W.O. Type field in the QBE so that only certain work orders will display; click on the Find button and notice that the system does not apply the filter based on the QBE and header value combination.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms