E1: 15: Escalation Update Without Post (R15152) Suspends the Exising CPI Escalation Calculation Causing Recurring Billing (P1502) Amount to be Incorrect.
Last updated on MAY 31, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Escalation Update without Post (R15152) is suspending the escalation calculation in Recurring Billing, P1502, for the previous year when generated with an L for Original or Last.
This causes the Recurring Billing (P1502), to be less than should actually be billed for each subsequent year.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Lease (P1501)
2. Enter Recurring Billing (P1502)
3. Set up Index (P1550)
4. Set up Escalation Information (P15016)with a max amount using L (Last
5. Run Escalation Generation (R15150) for year one and update Recurring Billing, P1502
6. Run Escalation Generation (R15150) for year 2 and update Recurring Billing, P1502
7. View Recurring Billing, P1502 and see the previous line is now suspended.
This is therefore not billing the tenant the appropriate amount.
It should have the original amount plus the 1st year plus the 2nd year as each year had an escalation and Last is using the last amount to generate the escalation amount.
This only has the original plus last year. This is therefore not billing the escalated amount for each year.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms