Last updated on MAY 31, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Manual Billing (P1511)
When attempting to enter a Manual Billing Invoice for a multi unit lease, with a rate different than the system exchange rate, the system gives warning Multi Unit Lease. When Ok is clicked to clear warning, the exchange rate field is cleared.
After invoice has been entered and reselected, the system exchange rate is populated on the exchange rate field, rather than the exchange rate that was manually entered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a lease , P1501, with 2 units for a foreign currency
2. Add Manual Billing, P1511. with an exchange rate other than the system exchange rate, P0015A for period past company constants period
3. Warning for multi unit lease received.
4. Click ok and clear warning.
5. View that exchange rate field is cleared
6. Exit Manual Billing entry screen
7. Click find on batch number to find entry
8. View that exchange rate is now the system exchange rate rather than rate manually entered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms