Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Sales
Fulfillment Release (R4277703)
Tools Release 9.1
When the branch was changed in Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701) for part of the quantity on a Transportation Sales Order, and Fulfillment Release is run, the original line that was released from the new branch did not get a shipment number.
The shipment number should be populated for the order line that was released and is ready for shipment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create order for 6,000 pieces. The branch is ILSM.
2. There is a shipment assigned to the order.
3. Order shows up in the Fulfillment Workbench.
4. There isn’t enough inventory in ILSM so the user changes the branch to GLN.
5. There is only 4,000 pieces at GLN but the client changes the order to GLN.
6. Using fulfillment workbench (P4277701) the quantity fulfilled is 4,000 from GLN.
7. Fulfillmenrt Release (R4277703) Process Tab Option #3 (Remove Unreleased Sales Order Lines from Existing Shipment) was set to 1 = Remove.
8. PDF report shows Release of 4,000 from Fulfillment in Branch GLN.
9. The line for the 4,000 released does not have a shipment number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms