E1: 32: R31410 Doubles Outside Operation D1 in F3102
(Doc ID 1938497.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the R31410 (Sales/Config tab set to '1' for Standard Cost Calculation) for a work order, created by a sales order that has an outside operation routing step, D1 cost is written to the P31022 (production cost inquiry). If order processing is run again with the same processing option set the D1 cost is doubled.
This has been addressed in earlier Bug 10944130 but not in 9.1
To not double the D1 costs when running R31410 again
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup an outside operation item
2. Add a route for an outside operation
3. Attach the route to the R rule of a configured item
4. Enter a sales order for the configured item
5. Run R31410 with processing option #3 set to a '1' for Standard Cost Calculation)
6. D1 cost is written to the production cost inquiry
7. Run R31410 again and see that the D1 cost doubles
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document